Saturday, December 07, 2013

Too long in between posts... again

     Wow... It's been forever since I've actually posted. Life is happening at a rate of several WTF's per minute here and I am never good at keeping up with this thing as it is.

     Let's see..

1. Still in Arkansas

2. Big is graduating two years early.

3. Senior year is EXPENSIVE! You would think that it wouldn't be, since we're homeschoolers, but it is. YIKES!

4. Little is growing like a weed, still.

5. We're in the process of trying to adopt.

6. Our adopted airman is deployed right now and that just sucks.

7. The stockings program was a flop this year. We were only able to provide 4 stockings.

8. I don't like most of the people here.

9. For once, I'm not caught up in any drama around me because I seriously only talk to like 2 people locally.

10. Did you know that there are still active chapters of the KKK? I didn't. I don't like it. It makes me sick to my stomach.

So yep, that's about it for now. I know, I know, I REALLY need to actually get in here and write on occasion. Sorry that this one is so boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment